ets’ client organizations on both private, public, and not-for-profit sectors have been recognized with 16 Florida Governor’s Sterling Awards, 4 Baldrige Awards, a Deming Prize, and a Shingo Prize for Manufacturing Excellence.
2018 Orange County Public Schools – HR Division Governor’s Sterling Sustained Excellence Award
2017 Florida Department of Health in Bay County
2016 Big Bend Community Based Care
2016 Community Health of South Florida, Inc. (CHI)
2015 Kids Central, Inc.
2015 Orange County Public Schools – HR Division
2015 City of Tallahassee – Underground Utilities
2007 Brevard County Public Schools Florida Governor’s Sterling Award
2007 Florida Division of Blind Services Florida Governor’s Sterling Award
2002 Dade County Health Department Florida Governor’s Sterling Award
2001 City of Jacksonville Florida Governor’s Sterling Award
2000 Northeast Florida State Hospital Florida Governor’s Sterling Award
1999 Florida State Hospital Florida Governor’s Sterling Award
1998 Amelia Island Plantation Florida Governor’s Sterling Award
1997 Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
1996 Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation Florida Governor’s Sterling Award
1996 Mike Shad Ford Florida Governor’s Sterling Award
1994 AT&T CCS Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
1994 AT&T Microelectronics – Dallas Power Systems Deming Prize
1992 AT&T Microelectronics – Dallas Power Systems Shingo Award
1992 AT&T Transmission Systems Business Unit Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
1992 AT&T Universal Card Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
ets current and past clients
- Alinma Bank, S.A.
- Amelia Island Plantation
- American Express Travel
- A.P. Moller-Maersk Shipping
- Aruba Bank, Ltd.
- Aubrey Daniels, Inc.
- ATM Advisory Board
- AT&T Network Cable Systems
- AT&T Micro-electronics
- AT&T Intellectual Properties
- AT&T International
- AT&T Bell Labs
- AT&T Communications
- AT&T Network Operations Group
- AT&T Power Systems
- AT&T Transmission Systems Business Unit
- AT&T Universal Card
- AT&T Wireless
- AT&T CCS
- Banco Santander, S.A.
- Bank of America
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
- Bausch & Lomb
- Bell South
- Boeing Co.
- Chase Manhattan Auto Finance
- Chase Manhattan Branch Banking
- Chase Manhattan Credit Card Services
- Chase Manhattan Mortgage
- Chase Manhattan Personal Finance
- Chevron Chemical Company
- Chevron USA Products Company
- COM 21
- Condit Ford
- Continuous Learning Group, Inc.
- CorNet International, Ltd.
- Dow Chemical Canada
- Duke Power Company
- Eli Lilly & Co.
- Emergent Group, Inc.
- First Union National Bank
- Florida Rock Industries
- Florida Rock and Tank Lines
- Florida Virtual School
- Florists’ Mutual Insurance Company
- Greenfield Associates
- Harlequin Graphics
- Health First
- GE Capital
- Home Gold
- Hudson Tool and Die Company
- Hunterdon Medical Center
- Lebanon Agricorp
- Lee Health
- Lender’s Services Inc.
- Lucent Technologies
- MacAllister Machinery Company
- Massachusetts Health Management Association
- Merrill Lynch Americas
- Merrill Lynch Credit Corp.
- Merrill Lynch Group Employee Services
- Merrill Lynch Private Client
- Metropolitan Stevedore, Inc.
- Mike Shad Ford
- Moffitt Cancer Hospital Tampa
- Niagra Mohawk
- Nautilus Shipping
- Oklahoma City Public Utilities
- Pac Bell
- Pacific Telesys
- Rhodia S.A.
- Rohm & Haas
- Sealand Shipping
- Sierra Pacific
- Southern Co.
- Sumter Electric
- SunTrust Bank
- Sprint / United
- Symbol Technologies
- Union 76
- UtiliCorp / Black Hills Energy
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Yoder Brothers
- Bay – Arenac Great Start Collaborative (MI)
- Brevard County Government (FL)
- Brevard Public Schools (FL)
- Broward County Schools (FL)
- Burlington Public Schools (NJ)
- Cherry Hill Public Schools (NJ)
- City of Jacksonville (FL)
- DeSoto County School District (FL)
- Florida Agency for Health Care Administration
- Florida Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Florida Bureau of Preparedness and Response
- Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation
- Florida Department of Children and Families – Hospitals, Districts
- Florida Department of Community Affairs
- Florida Department of Education
- Florida Department of Elder Affairs
- Florida Department of Emergency Services
- Florida Department of Health (Various)
- Florida Department of Insurance
- Florida Department of Justice – Second District Court of Appeal
- Florida Department of Juvenile Justice
- Florida Department of Labor
- Florida Department of the Lottery
- Florida Department of Management Services
- Florida Department of Revenue
- Florida Department of Transportation
- Florida Division of Blind Services
- Florida Division of Emergency Management
- Florida Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Florida Lottery
- Florida Tax Collectors (Various)
- Junior League of Indian River (FL)
- Kentucky Department of Education
- Manatee County Government (FL)
- Miami-Dade County Government
- Miami-Dade County Health Department
- Orange County Government (FL)
- Orange County School District
- Ottawa Area Integrated School District (MI)
- Palm Beach County School District
- Pinellas County Schools (FL)
- Second District Court of Appeal
- School District of Lee County
- Big Bend Community Based Care, Inc.
- Blind Services Foundation
- Brevard Alzheimer’s Foundation, Inc.
- Broward Workforce Development Board
- Child Care Association of Brevard County, Inc.
- Children’s Home Society
- Children’s Services Council (Various)
- Community Health of South Florida
- Early Learning Coalition (FL)
- Florida Association of School Administrators (FASA)
- Florida Presbyterian Homes
- Florida Sterling Council
- Kids, Inc.
- Kids Central, Inc.
- Lee Health Systems
- Life Management, Inc.
- MITRE Corporation
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- Partners for Children and Families
- School Readiness Coalition (Various)
- Trustbridge Hospice
- University of Florida Health
- University of Miami Health Systems
- United Way (Various)
- Voices for Florida’s Children