This course is delivered in a Virtual setting with a live instructor in two convenient 4-hour sessions.
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is a foundational learning program designed to provide essential core competencies for managing processes. It is also the first of the three Advanced Yellow Belt courses which are prerequisites to enrolling in the highly acclaimed ets Green Belt Certification program.
The following concepts and skills are learned and applied in this full day program:
- Discuss the role of measures in process management and how to determine the most effective ones for your process.
- Flow chart your process so that the best flow and opportunities for improvement can be easily identified.
- Apply two Lean tools to your process which can be implemented immediately to reduce waste in the workplace.
- Apply the most important tools for analyzing data and prioritizing problems in a process.
- Discuss process variation and how to quantify it.
- Review the DMAIC method and discuss how tools learned in class are applied in each step.
- Earn ets, inc. Yellow Belt certification upon receipt of payment.
- Includes manual which will be shipped to you upon registration and access to the ets Resource Library of digital forms.
These courses are highly interactive with live discussions with your instructors and other students. It is delivered via the Zoom platform. You will need a Zoom account (free of charge at www.Zoom.com) and a computer equipped with a webcam, microphone and speakers/headset in order to participate.
Note: There are no prerequisites for this course.
from 8:00 – 12:00 PM